Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fw: A Common Meditation for All Souls--Saturday, November 22, 2014

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From: "Rev. Galen Guengerich" <webmaster@allsoulsnyc.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 01:01:38 -0800
To: Bob Sefcik<mainandwall@gmail.com>
ReplyTo: <webmaster@allsoulsnyc.org>
Subject: A Common Meditation for All Souls--Saturday, November 22, 2014


A Common Meditation for All Souls

Saturday

If I needed you
Would you come to me?
Would you come to me and ease my pain?
If you needed me
I would come to you,
I would swim the sea for to ease your pain.


(Townes Van Zandt, 1944 – 1997)

 
This is the day we are given;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

           
                                                                                       Galen

 


 
The instructions for this meditation practice can be found anytime here.

If you received this meditation from a friend or family member,
and would like to subscribe,
click here.

1157 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10075        (212) 535-5530
www.allsoulsnyc.org         www.facebook.com/AllSoulsNYC


Unsubscribe from this mailing.

No comments: